I’m a brand and web designer for creative entrepreneurs, but I’m also a WordPress front-end developer. This means I can help you make those changes you just can’t figure out, customize a premium theme, or build an entire site from your designs if you are a graphic designer.
If you’re frustrated and pulling your hair out trying to learn WordPress, I’m here to help! I’m a lifelong creative that understands your struggle. No geek-speak here, just a fellow creative that loves to build and manage websites to help you look professional online.
I partner with:
- Graphic Designers who want to offer website services to their clients.
- Entrepreneurs who need help making changes or updates to their current WordPress website.
Some common requests I can help with
- Add widgets to your sidebar or other areas on your site.
- Change CSS to match your branding like fonts, colors and textures.
- Plugin updates, or installing necessary ones for security and backups.
- Investigate (figure out) the theme you’re using and provide detailed instructions for how to use it.
- Categorize and tag existing posts.
- Add extras like testimonials or Mailchimp opt-in forms for growing your list and building trust.
- Header/navigation styling or re-organization.
- Fix layout of pages.
- Create custom forms to make client intake easier and save you time.
- Turn your web design into a cleanly-coded, fully functioning website your clients will love.
Trista gives me peace of mind because she plain and simply gets things DONE when I need WordPress help! It’s relaxed, but totally professional all at the same time. She has the whole package: designer, developer, and marketing sensibilities, but most importantly she cares. This shows in her responsiveness, clear communication, and friendly tone. She makes the process easy.
I run a services consulting business and hold a full time job. Trista took my ideas, the little bit of a website I had cobbled together, and produced a site I can be proud of. She saved me time, money, and frustration, leaving me to focus on my customers instead of my website.”
Sound like the help you’ve been looking for?
I offer WordPress help at an hourly rate of $60. To get started, please fill out the form below. I will send you an email with instructions for creating an admin user for me so I can investigate your issues and give you an accurate estimate.
After evaluating your website and your requests, I will send you an estimate to approve before any work begins. I invoice for 50% of the estimated time as a deposit, track my time as I work, and bill you for the remainder after work is completed.